Join OSDA today and take advantage of the benefits that being a member has to offer!!
- An opportunity to be on the leading edge of the movement to promote people with disabilities in Ohio to speak up for themselves.
- Receive statewide policy information and have opportunity to provide input.
- Receive priority for access to training provided by OSDA before nonmembers.
- Access to “Members Only” web information.
- Discounted registration cost for the Project STIR training for one person with a disability and their support person each year.
- Receive technical assistance, as requested from Executive Director or board members.
- Discounted training opportunities.
If you would like to become an OSDA member, please fill out the membership form and you will be directed to our payment portal. If you are already a member and need to pay your renewal dues, make sure to select RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP, before completing the form.